Friday, February 3, 2017

Simple Kind to Skin Facial Cleansing Wipes

Great cleansing wipes, They feel soothing on my skin and they are able to take off makeup quite easily. I wish they were a little more effective with mascara but I have troubles removing mascara even with eye make up remover specialized products so this is not a huge complaint, I was just hoping for a miracle haha. I love that these wipes don't really have any scent to them. I make sure I seal the pack well after I take one wipe out so I hope the last few ones will be just as moist as the ones I have used up so far.
Really nice product for a reasonable price - will likely be buying once I completely run out.
All in all, I am giving four stars out of five.





#simple #simpleskincare #cleansingwipes #facialwipes #facialcare #cosmetics #beauty #beautyproducts #simplebrand #chickadvisor



I was fortunate enough to be able to try them for free thanks to @chickadvisor but I have to add that all the opinions expressed are based on my personal experience.
#gotitfree

No comments:

Post a Comment