Friday, March 3, 2017

Cellphone case

Finally a great case that fits my Samsung Note 2 (which is same size as Note 4)! I am absolutely stoked. I honestly could not be happier with this. I have been looking for a case that's not too bulky and that's somewhat lady-like for a while - I saw a couple but the price was ridiculous to spend on a phone that's more than a couple of years old....then I discovered this case! It's elegant, it's sturdy but not overly sturdy, it's not bulky, and it can double as a wallet as on the inside there are a few credit card/ID slots.



I am absolutely thrilled about such a great quality case for such a reasonable price!!!




You can purchase yours here.

#Samsung #SamsungNote4 #SamsungNote2 #phonecase #phoneprotection #DrModeOnline #DrMode









Disclosure - I have gotten a sample product at a discount or for free to test and evaluate. Positive review was not required nor guaranteed.
I have to add I am really happy with this case - I really don't think the manufacturer could have done a better job, I can't find anything to improve or criticise and that's pretty rare for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment