Monday, July 17, 2017

What a day....

When you genuinely offer help with grammar to someone who teaches a language but their FB posts on the official page have mistakes - and they remove you from the group as a result, while the grammar mistakes in their posts stay....I just have to shake my head. 
I was hoping to be more involved with this organization...but clearly they are not interested in my help, despite always asking for more volunteers....well at least they are not interested in someone who could help them makes things better, may be if I just joined and never spoke up I would have been fine....but I can't keep my mouth shut when I see obvious grammar mistakes in official posts :(

It's really disappointing but at the same time - I'd rather find out now that I'd just be wasting my time. 


#dontgetit #tryingtobenice #iguessistruckanerve #sorry #sorrynotsorry #languages 

No comments:

Post a Comment