Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Workout shorts

These shorts are great if you are looking for short shorts! They do fit as they should - pretty much all of my pants are medium and these shorts in medium fit me great - I was worried they'd be on the smaller side but they are not! Plus they do have a stretch to them so even if I gained/lost a few pounds they will still fit. The material is nice and sturdy and reminds me of the big sport chains sports clothing. The colour stays as when I first received the shorts and I already washed them several times after a sweaty exercise - absolutely no fading!
The waistband folds over so you can wear the shorts as super low waist pair, or like regular shorts - personally with my floppy belly I don't fold the waist over because the regular waist makes me look slimmer - and the waistband doesn't roll down with movement like some stretchy waistbands do!
I absolutely recommend these.

Fabric details from the manufacturer:
65% cotton /23%Nylon and 12% spandex






Get your own pair here.

#occupy #shorts #fitabs #workout #greatshorts #goodquality #yoga #pilates #yogashorts


No comments:

Post a Comment