Thursday, September 28, 2017

Inflatable lounger

Awesome lounger. It comes in a carry bag so is easy to take along anywhere. To inflate it, you just move it against the wind to push the air in (or you can take a couple quick steps to push the air in). I was worried I'd have to look for a pump but nope, this lounger inflates super easily with very little effort. The color is true to the photo on here. My daughter had a lot of fun jumping on it - she is about 30lbs so it was fine though I wouldn't recommend this to a 200lbs adult haha. Overall, very satisfied! Awesome item to add to your background relaxation and easy to take along for camping or even hiking.



Get yours here.

#inflatablelounger #lounger #relax #airlounger #hikenture

Disclaimer - I got my lounger at a discount to test and review. My opinion is based on personal experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment