Friday, October 20, 2017

Little Northern Bakehouse gluten free bread

This is a pretty good gluten free bread! My little one was not overly keen on it (she is used to 100% whole wheat bread) but I liked it! It's super light and I'd say fluffy. I have to admit though I enjoyed it way better toasted than just "as is" - it was a bit crumbly when "as is" while toasted it had just the right texture. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is gluten intolerant or celiac, or vegan.  The price is also reasonable for a gluten free vegan product - we all know gluten free items tend to be pricier than regular items.

This bread comes in three varieties - Millet & Chia; Seeds & Grains; Cinnamon & Raisin and can be found in a number of stores in their gluten free section. I got mine at a local Save On Foods store.

#trynatural  #GotItFree #glutenfree #vegan #deliciousgfbread #littlenorthernbakehouse #nonGMO #nonuts #dairyfree #allergyfriendly



*I have received a coupon from Socialnature to try this product (one variety). All opinions expressed are my own based on personal experience with this product.






No comments:

Post a Comment