Saturday, October 28, 2017

Pro Beauty 1" Professional Extra Long Curling Wand, 1 Count

Overall, a nice iron if you are not spoiled like me and used to very high quality professional grade irons. I am giving it three stars out of five.
I will list some pros and cons....

Pros
- it is longer than other irons so awesome for long hair
- it heats up super fast
- multiple heat settings
- very comfortable handle
- manual display (my preference)
- comes with a glove to protect your hand against the heat

Cons
- if you like ceramic irons, this one is not ceramic
- the temp setting is not a digital display (not an issue for me, but speaking with a couple of friends, they insist that is the best thing ever)
- I needed to use quite a bit of product to get the promised all day long curls and the highest setting, even though my hair is not super thick



All in all, a great product for someone who isn't super high maintenance when it comes to their irons or someone who cannot or doesn't want to spend the money on a professional grade iron. It does the job. I do use my irons on a daily basis so over time I got super picky - it took me a while to find an iron that I am happy with. With that being said, this iron is most certainly superior to those sold in drug stores.

You can purchase yours here.

#curlingiron #curlingwand #hair #hairstyle #fashion



I have received a sample product through Amazon Vine program. All opinions are my own based on personal experience with the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment