Friday, October 20, 2017

STOTT PILATES Yoga Mat, 0.25"/6mm/X-Large, Purple/Grey

Super comfy mat for pilates and yoga! It is slightly longer and definitely thicker than your usual mat. The color is rich purple on one side and dark grey on the other. It offers great grip on both sides - I have super slippery hardwood floor and no matter what exercise I do, it stays put. The grey side has a tiny bit less grip when you are on it but still enough to make me think it might not be the best option for poses that require sliding. Perfect mat for a tall person but good for short people as well - more room to roam :) I also loved that it came in minimal packaging - yay for the environment - though if it came in a carry bag that would have been even more awesome!
All in all, very good product. If anything changes with long term use, will update the review. I have had the same mat for a few years so I will most certainly be comparing this one to my old mat.

Get yours here

#yogamat #fitness #pilates #yoga #exercise #oversizedmat 

I have received sample product thanks to Amazon Vine program. All opinions expressed are my own based on direct experience with the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment