Sunday, October 22, 2017

The Motherhood Collection 6 Pack ULTRA SOFT Baby Bath Washcloths, Rayon from Bamboo Towels, Perfect Baby Gift | Baby Registry | Baby Shower Gift, 10"x10"

Okay I am in love. I thought I had nice washcloths for my baby until I opened a package of these! They are so incredibly SOFT. I have not touched a softer washcloth yet. The box they come in is super cute and each washcloth is individually "taped". I started using them on my baby and I just couldn't resist using them for myself as well. This is seriously a perfect baby shower gift or a gift for anyone with sensitive skin.
The only thing I wish was slightly different is a variety of colours in one box instead of all of them being white - so that each family member can claim their colour :)














Get yours here.

#baby #washcloths #bamboo #sosoft #softestwashcloth #babyshower #babyshowergift #themotherhoodcollection

I got sample product through Amazon Vine program. All opinions expressed are based on my personal experience with this product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment