Sunday, October 15, 2017

Viva Naturals Sweet Almond Oil 16 fl oz, 100% Pure and Hexane Free

This oil is absolutely amazing. It comes well sealed and with a pump so depending on you use it, you can either pour it from the bottle or use the pump. I absolutely LOVE that this oil is SCENT-FREE. I get migraines from a lot of scents, including some of the drug/department store body lotions and/or oils so having something like this is perfect for me. There is absolutely NO smell to it - there is no smell when you sniff the bottle, and there is no smell once you apply it on your skin.

You can either apply it directly on your skin to moisturize, you can apply it on a cotton ball and use as a makeup remover; or you can make DIY cosmetic products from it.
So far I have used it on my skin and hair directly, and I tried a DIY lip balm - the recipe I had was not the best so I still have some searching to do to be able to make the perfect lip balm.



So far this product works better for me than coconut oil - I feel like even the best quality coconut oil leaves weird smell on my skin but this lovely almond oil does not.

You can get it here. 

#vivanaturals #naturalcosmetics #almondoil #diycosmetics #diy #scentfree #noscent #noscentoil #noscentcosmetics 

I have gotten sample product through Amazon Vine program. All opinions expressed are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. 


No comments:

Post a Comment