Thursday, January 18, 2018

Amazon customer service

Ok, so a few days ago I was not very happy with large subscription box coming via Canada Post. This time, I would like to say how much I appreciate Amazon's policies and customer service when it comes to other issues with a parcel.

Another part of my monthly Amazon subscription was coming to me yesterday via another provider. I was home, no doorbell, no knocking on the doors, yet I have received a notification that my parcel has been delivered. I run to the doors...and NOTHING.

So I contacted Amazon's customer service. The rep asked me to wait 24hrs as sometimes the parcel is logged as delivered when it's not. I know this is the case with Canada Post, it never happened to me with the other providers, but I obliged and waited another day. Still nothing, so I contacted Amazon again. This time the customer service agent investigated for a few minutes, and then responded then in this case they consider the parcel lost in transit, and I can either get a replacement, or a full refund. All the items were items that I do need, so I opted for a replacement.

The whole process took a few minutes and it was resolved. I should have most of the items on Saturday, and a couple on Tuesday. Yes, I would have preferred to have the items already, but I do appreciate that I wasn't told "too bad so sad, someone must have stolen it"

So...when it comes to lost packages, kudos to Amazon. This is such a huge peace of mind to know that if there is this kind of an issue, they act on it the best possible way.

Way to go Amazon!

#amazon #amazoncustomerservice #amazoncanada #kudostoamazon #excellentservice #pleased #happycustomer #happyamazoncustomer #troubleswithdelivery #lostpackage #lostparcel #loveamazon #csa #goodjob #welldoneamazon #welldoneamazon #customerforlife

No comments:

Post a Comment