Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Schwarzkopf root retoucher

This root retoucher is an absolute life saver. I have started going grey when I was 21. Now a couple years shy of 40, I have a ton of greys...and with two little kids, I'd rather spend money on other stuff than touchups at a hair salon. I tried to use the root color kits, but they just don't work all that well for me. This spray, on the other hand, is awesome! I don't feel like my hair is getting damaged, and I can drag real color touchups a lot longer than before. I find that the coverage is not 100% with the spray, but it does take the edge off enough that the top of my hair doesn't look like a skunk's back with the white stripe in the middle.

Pros:
+ washable (one wash)
+ easy to apply with a precision spray bottle
+ blends nicely with my coloured hair
+ doesn't damage hair (at least I can't really feel any damage, unlike with some actual at-home colour kits)

Cons:
- I'd say it offers about 80% coverage
- I wish the can was a bit cheaper (but it's not terrible so will be buying again!)
- colors the scalp a bit too
- has the hair color smell
All in all, this is a great product, and I will buy it as soon as I run out of my first can of it.

 #schwarzkopf #schwarzkopfcanada #schwarzkopfca #hair #beauty #beautifulhair #hairstyle #rootrescue #greycoverage




#gotitfree to test thanks to @chickdvisor and @schwarzkopf #schwarzkopf #schwarzkopfcanada #schwarzkopfca

No comments:

Post a Comment